Tuesday, April 28, 2020

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLE
YOU WILL EVER READ TO SKY-ROCKET
YOUR SUCCESS AS A NETWORK MARKETER


DO WELL TO WATCH THIS 6MINS↻ VIDEO
EXPLANATION AND
READ TO THE END AS
A SPECIAL BONUS AWAITS YOU!!



please do not mind my grammatical error

in the video jhooor.
*NETWORK MARKETING THE 2020 GOLD-MINE 
*How anyone can make over 5-figures income daily in network marketing using myself as a practical example*    
Hello my name is peace-pius a young man so passionate and
 readily determined to take his world by storm.
I hated network marketing
with so much passion.
In fact there is nothing
you are going to tell me to
convince me to ever join
network marketing….NEVER.
I hated network marketing because
one way or the other it
saps my energy without giving me
a fruitful result as desired.
Believe me, I have tried
various network marketing
platforms
in the past and permit me today
to mention just
a few like JAMALIFE, NEOLIFE,
ET.C.
I had friends who started network marketing
just before I
did, while some got successful  by luck
some others failed whoofly
just like me then.
And  off course I was
initially motivated before
I was able to pull out my
hard earned cash to join
all of this marketing platforms.
I had to listen even to
one of the world’s greatest
motivational network marketers
ERRIC WORRE.
AND BELIEVE ME I STILL FAILED!!.
Today is a great day
that the Lord has made and I am so sure
you will definitely rejoice and be glad in it.
So i have actually put things in place just to make sure 
network marketing become a  stress free and a more desired jobless job 
for anyone in the world at large to do.
After my last
failures in network marketing,
I have decided to take it upon myself,
for the
world to become a better place via
NETWORK MARKETING
for all humans around the
globe through the little wisdom
the Lord has bestowed on me.
If you are reading this now and you are frustrated about
 how to become successful in network marketing, then CONGRATULATIONS because
 the search and wondering ends now!!!.
NOTE>>> THEY ARE ONLY 2 WAYS TO MAKE LEGITIMATE AND 
COOL MONEY IN LIFE.
1.  SELLING A VALUABLE PRODUCT TO THOSE WHO NEED IT!!
2.  OFFERING A VALUABLE SERVICE TO THOSE WHO NEEDS IT!!!.
DON’T WORRY, YOU MAY PONDER ABOUT
 THE 2 WAYS CAREFULLY  LATER, OKAY!!!.

6 SECRETS/BENEFITS ABOUT  NETWORK MARKETING I WANT YOU TO KNOW!!!!.
1. NETWORK MARKETING INVOLVES RECRUITING 
OR SELLING BEFORE YOU CAN EFFICIENTLY SUCCEED!!
2. ALL NETWORK MARKETING PLATFORMS
 I KNOW OF AND I HAVE PARTAKEN OF ALWAYS
 GIVE MOUTH WATERING BENEFITS IF YOU CAN DO NUMBER 1 ABOVE.
3.  ANYBODY CAN SUCCEED WITH NETWORK MARKETING
 EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T GO TO SCHOOL WITH THIS
 SIMPLE BUT HIGHLY POWERFUL STRATEGY I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL NOW!!!
4.   NETWORK MARKETING CAN MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE
 A MAN NOT WORKING BUT ABLE TO BUY WHATEVER 
YOU WANT AT WHENEVER YOU WANT!!!.
5.   NETWORK MARKETING IS THE SIMPLEST WAY
 TO WORK AND RETIRE IN 3 YEARS….LOL.
6.  JESUS IS MOST INSPIRATIONAL NETWORKING MASTER OF ALL TIME!!
 I know some very intelligent people would be
arguing with me
right now, but as usual
if you don’t believe my NUMBER ONE
secret above, then
ask JESUS in MATTHEW 4:19!!!.
You may as well still ask him about my NUMBER 2 secrets
 in HEBREWS 12:2; and PHILPPIANS 2:9-11
I believe you saw the amazing thing JESUS did in other to secure the benefits!!
As for NUMBER 3 I will be proving this SOON!!
ARE you still wondering about NUMBER 4 as well? Okay, also ask JESUS how he did it in MATTHEW 17:24-27
NUMBER 5 looks ridiculous abi? Also ask JESUS. Ooooo in JOHN 8:57……..LOL
My NUMBER 6 secret is simply my opinion sha, but you can still confirm from him. ooooo in JOHN 20:21. Because this number 5 own, touch me!!
Okay enough of stories now and let me talk practically on the NUMBER 3 secret I shared above.
When I say anybody, I mean everybody indeed!! Even if you don’t even have a degree or disabled but not blind…OOOOOO………...lol
Hope you have  watched the video above to see how I used my 4:1/10:3 JUST FACEBOOK METHOD, and spending just ₦76.19 to get just 4 fully researched and targeted customers in PORT HARCOURT ONLY to make some cool and pure profits in just one day, this will drive you crazy but get set, okay!!
NOTE: I purposely decided to stop it at ₦76.19, just to proof my point in NUMBER 3.
Now imagine, what would have been the outcome if I had spent up to just ₦500 with this technique?.

Today I want to share with you, 2(two) benefits of 
network MARKETING!!! And a very simple formula/steps 
that will be realistically beneficial symbiotically.
1.    MAJOR Network Marketing Companies follows 
the ratio of 4:1 and 10:3; by this I mean all
 the products are so effective to the extent that,
 if you can just sell to 4 customers you are guaranteed
 to get one(1) down line from just one sale and 3 down lines from 10 sales.
 I am boldly saying this because you will surely
 get testimonials from all your sales.oooooo.
So you see this is crazily easy.
 DON’T WORRY I WILL SHOW YOU
HOW TO TURN
TESTIMONIALS INTO DOWNLINES,
IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW…….LOL
2.      From here I will be talking mathematically now.ooo, so get set to flow with me here, okay.
network marketing platforms offers
mouth-watering benefits for a lifetime, 
with you paying virtually nothing!!
Please if you don’t know
the mouth watering benefits,
Network marketing offers then
check your brochure/flyer okay.
With the 4:1 and 10:3 system and
formula I share above I
believe you would agree with me,
on how easy this is……..abi?
Make just 4 sales with my easy system
and get one downline
or make 10 sales with my super easy system
and get whopping 3 downlines!!!
ARE YOU WONDERING HOW LONG THAT WILL TAKE YOU?  check that video above again!!


ADVANCE HIGH INCOME SKILLS!!!
FORMULAR HIGH INCOME SKILLS!!!
1.      CLOSING>> Practical Dissection
of all my jealously and secretly kept
(5) five eBooks
{costing $5(₦2000) each}
which will enable you easily close a sale.
JUST ₦5,000 ONLY.





BENEFITS OF GETTING
THE CLOSING TRAINING 
A.  Practical explanation on
how to convert an interested customer
to a closed sale
i.e. to buy, using your words in letters via
chatting, here I will be giving you my
personal drafted DAN-LOK
closing template and 5(five) other
powerful eBooks
containing numerous templates as well.
B.           How to confirm an order
for delivery
C.          How to ship/send your
products to customers in and out
of your state with ease
D.          Easily get answers to questions
related to closing from me.
2.  FACEBOOK ADS MARKETING>>
using powerful canva graphics that
converts like crazy
and access to my insane secrets
of how to do 1000x ROI on
face books ads marketing
including 2(two) free eBooks.
JUST ₦10,000 ₦8,000
(first 10 persons only).
BENEFITS OF GETTING
THE FACEBOOK ADS MARKETING
TRAINING
A.  How to use analytic tools
to determine your potential customers
i.e. customers most likely
to buy from you.
B. How to use and
design powerful canvas graphics
in 2 minutes that converts like crazy.
C.     How to Run facebook ads traffic
to drive in customers to your
whatsapp directly!!.
D.         Easily get answers to
questions related to
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING from me.
3.           PRODUCT BLOGGING>>
Gain access to my secret on how to install
a face-book pixel in a blog,
not a website.ooo.
 I bet you will never see this anywhere.
JUST ₦7,000 only.

BENEFITS OF GETTING
THE PRODUCT BLOGGING TRAINING
A. How to create a blog to sell
medical/network products.
B. How to insert
a face book pixel in a blog.
This will help you determine
what time your customers mainly
visit your website/blog and
how many customers viewed your blog.
C. How to insert an animated
contact button in a blog for
interested customers to easily reach you.
D. How to link your blog to facebook,
so that your customers can easily share
your blog content to other people
who might be interested in your product.
4.            COPY-WRITING AND
CONTENT WRITING.
THIS INCLUDES WRITING CONTENTS
THAT CONVERTS
I.E SELLS IMMEDIATELY.
JUST ₦7,000, ONLY.
A.         How to write copies that attract
the right and targeted clients.
Gain access to my top 3
most special copy-writing eBooks!!!
B.          Mastering of the act of
writing Facebook ads content and
blogging content/copy-writing.
IS THERE ANY DISCOUNT GIVEN
TO ACCESS ALL
OF
YOUR ADVANCE CLASSES
MENTIONED ABOVE?
OFF COURSE YES!!
TOTAL COSTS = ₦29,000,  ₦25,000
  ( first 10 persons only).
NOTE>> YOU CAN EASILY FINISH
ALL VIDEO TRAININGS IN
LESS THAN 4 HOURS
AND START ROCKING
YOUR PROFITS IN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS OF
COMPLETING YOUR TRAININGS, OKAY.
Please PeacePius save me the stress
because I don’t really have the time to
learn any of this in your class.ooo.
but can you help me create a
1. Blog about my contents and activate
a facebook pixel in it for me? YES!!
Cost just ₦5,000 only.
2. Set-up a facebook ads campaign
for me, to pull at least 5 to 30 customers
per week?
YES!! Cost just ₦6000, ONLY.
3. Writing blog (₦3,000), and
facebook ads (₦2,000) copy for me
that converts like crazy. Total=₦5,000 ONLY.
GIVE YOU 15-30 CUSTOMERS WEEKLY
USING JUST FACEBOOK ADS WITHOUT
A BLOG ₦8,000, ₦10,000
GIVE YOU 15-30 PAYING CUSTOMERS
WEEKLY USING FACEBOOK ADS WITH
A BLOG ₦10,000, ₦12,000.
I Am Doing This To Help Us Out
As One Network Marketing Family
To Save Us From The Old And
Traditional Less Profitable ,
Stressful Way(Mouth-To-Mouth) Of Doing
Network Marketing,
So We Can All Have Time To Be Happy With
Our Families Even While Net-Working
From Our Bedroom.
Especially If You Are
the Shy Type at Talking To People Directly,
Just Like Me……Lol😜 🤪
Make Good Use Of
These Incredible Benefits Now!!!
Because It Won’t Be Available For Long At
Those Insane Prices Mentioned Above.
ATTENTION : SPECIAL  INSANE BONUSES
FOR ALL THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE
TO JOIN NETWORK MARKETING,
USING ME AS THEIR UPLINE!!
You Only Pay For Your
Face book Ads Marketing Class For
₦8,000 Only,
  And Gain Immediate/Instant Access
To All Of The Trainings Mentioned Above,
Plus(+)
Minimum Of 2 Customers
(Which You Can Easily Convert To
Your Up lines Using The
Effectiveness Of The Product, Okay)
Delivered To You,
From Me For Absolutely Free Doing
The Whole Set-Up For You!!!! (AVAILABLE FOR FIRST 10 PERSONS
WITH (5CPTS) PACKAGES ONLY).
>>>> YOU ARE NOT LEFT BEHIND IF YOU ARE
JOINING ME WITH
A PACKAGE OF (1CPT) AT ALL, OKAY.
You Also Get All Other Trainings For Free
If You Get The Face book Ads Training FOR
JUST (₦8,000) ONLY And The Closing Training FOR
JUST (₦5,000) ONLY, Just That There Will Be No
Free Customers Delivered To You And
A Done-For-You Work, Okay.
STOP being a MOUTH-MOUTH NETWORKER AND GO DIGITAL TODAY
UNTIL NEXT TIME REMEMBER
YOU CAN SOAR HIGHER BEYOND
THE SKY IN NO TIME!!!. READ HOSEA 4:6 FOR A SPARKING
INSIGHT OKAY.

YES!! MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP FOR FURTHER DETAILS, BY
CLICKING ON THE WHATSAPP BUTTON
BELOW, OKAY



₦2370. Cost JUST ₦1,500
FOR FIRST 5 PERSONS TO GET IT.
A MUST HAVE BOOK FOR NETWORKERS
WHO WANTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
NOTE>> YOU CAN EASILY FINISH
ALL VIDEO TRAININGS IN
LESS THAN 4 HOURS
AND START ROCKING
YOUR PROFITS IN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS OF
COMPLETING YOUR TRAININGS, OKAY.
ALL EBOOKS CAN BE PHOTOCOPIED
FOR BETTER USER READABILITY, OKAY.
READ HOSEA 4:6 FOR
A SPARKING INSIGHT OKAY.
 KEEP WINNING!!!
FROM OGHOGHONOSU PEACE-PIUS
(CERTIFIED GOOGLE
“WORLD’S NUMBER ONE
SEARCH ENGINE” DIGITAL MARKETER!!!)



PREVIOUS STUDENTS TESTIFYING










 YES!! CLICK ON THE ROTATING
IMAGE BELOW
TO STOP IT NOW,
AND DOWNLOAD YOUR
FREE GIFT OF "RICH DAD, POOR DAD NOW!!
BY LENGENDARY "ROBERT KIYOSAKI"





Don't just benefit from all these alone,
do well to share to any
NETWORK MARKETER YOU KNOW, OKAY.

No comments: